4.07.2008

not fine.


these are things that i dont think are fine.. 


..boys wearing the same shoes as me
(hence the thumbs down)


..girls wearing red tights as pants


..spanish men wearing a shirt with angel wings on the back


..women at least wearing pants, but them being tie-dyed corduroy 


..fish net tank tops


..and last but not least, 
people havin seh during conf.

There are a lot of other things that i dont find  fine but that will do for now. 
I'll tell you what is fine though, high school reunions. 

we love each other. the end. 

3 comments:

brynne frei said...

hahahhaahahahahahaahahahah way to finish strong Megga. I am beyond proud right now. Really. Cannot love anything more than this right now.

Kelly Jean said...

Megs!! You DON'T love those things?? What is WRONG with you????
Ps. This is Kelly Brown.
Ps(squared). I'm so happy you have a blog. You crack me up. :)

Leandra said...

girf. I love those things. And the new post. things I don't think are fine.... being that blog link you sent me earlier. gag.