7.14.2008

the big day.

June 24th marks the day that rob finally got himself hitched. i'm glad to say, that i wont be saying, that i got married before my big brother. i'm proud of you big guy. here are just a few pictures for those family members who check this blog anxiously and are always disappointed to find that i never post anything about the fam. so guys, this one is for you.







..these are just some that i took and edited so i'm sure the photographer got better shots but these will have to do.



and i couldnt help but add in this photo, which was taken out of boredom with my brother-in-laws. the reception center doubled for a great mock mission picture (which i was really going to use as a joke, but i couldnt handle anyone thinking i was serious).

4 comments:

Erica said...

Meg-
Hey, seriously good job with the picture taking. You are awesome with editing the pics. I love what you did. You've really got an eye for a good picture. Hey, love the mission pic. I think you should use it. It makes you look so innocent. If only the world knew the truth!

Brooke said...

Great pics! I heard you came over and showed off your lovely fashionable mission attire to my mom! Did you stock up on Jodee dresses? That mission picture is just delightful too..... :)

vallarsen49 said...

YOU READ MY BLOG AGAIN you blogger mcblog. I love you too. Tanks for readin and commentin. It helps me feel loved. :)

brynne frei said...

love love love the sideways pic of the couple. hope you know which one I'm talking about haha. love the sollis'. i think i'm one of you and it's great. maybe i'll continue going over after your gone to be the boyfriend since ry won't be back for a while? i feel good about that.