4.06.2010

day of fools.

so ryan and i thought it would be funny to say we were engaged on april fool's day. 
all of the facebook world did not appreciate that because..well..it was false. sorry everybody.
(but, if we were engaged this is how it would look probably. happy creepy)
but let me tell you what happened that day that is not a joke. 
thanks to ksl.com i bought a great canon rebel from this big galoot. i never knew that is how you spell that word. anyway, because of his ginormous hands, he could no longer handle using this baby, so its now mine. thanks big rob. love you forever.   
 
this is also not a joke. elder brian beckstead returned that night from his mish and as i had flashbacks of me returning two months prior, i felt sick and had the urge to throw up a little.


well. so i dont really blog. but i'm going to stop saying that. i think the 6 people who read this already know. so no more apologies. even though it will be random, i will blog here and there and it will usually be pointless but i feel good about it. i also feel good about this new layout..so sick of that red guy.
thanks 6 friends for reading. appreciate you.

10 comments:

Ry said...

You spell-checked the word "galoot" before posting this didn't you?
that was a great day

Anonymous said...

megan. i'm glad your home so I can read all about your crazy adventures. i think you're great!

Becky Beck said...

way to give us an update meg...look 3 of your 6 viewers have left comments! 50%, that's pretty good

Lauren@ "Happiness is..." said...

you should blog more often!

Natalie said...

Megan. Your new page layout is beautiful! You are a fantastic blogger! I LOVE reading/hearing about your great life. Keep it up!

Kelly Jean said...

I'm the 6th to comment! Yes. I made the list. You're awesome. Keep writing, cause everyone who reads your blog walks away a happier person. :)

Trisha said...

Just thought I'd leave another comment so you'd know there aren't only 6 people reading. I'm the 7th comment!! haha. Love it-keep blogging

Christine Frandsen said...

8 :)

Leandra said...

Please don't ever stop- I need more of these posts in my life. Guess what I'm starting to come back from the dead. So maybe we should get together again sometime when I'm not looking like such a zombie.

brynne frei said...

just checking out your categories. you are a funny one you are.