12.29.2010

flyerz

we just wanted to thank delta for the free wi-fi on our flight back to slc right now. 
don't really know what is so pressing that needs to be done on a plane and can't wait till home so i'm doing the only thing i can think of. 

blogging it.

 megan's view.
 ryan's view.
 the view of the person behind us.
(they probably think we are retarded)
aaaaand if you look closely you can see how ryan tried to make the earbuds stay in my ears. i have never been able to keep them in there because my ears are too small. but this little wrap around method is working quite well. 
listening to jonsi, sitting with ry guy (and the sleeping lady next to me), free wi-fi, free movie "delta destinations", free cup of ice and ginger snaps soon to be in my possession (and the free ryan dictionary reminding me how that is spelled...and then reminding me that 'spelled' is not spelled 'spelt') make up for quite the flight. i'm not even mad that the flight was delayed and that they took away my new toothpaste. (they have made up for it in all the free happiness and christmas gifts) 

wait a minute- 
DELTA DESTINATIONS JUST TURNED INTO AN EPISODE OF THE OFFICE!!! 

delta sure knows how to make passengers happy.

next exciting news = when we land we will go to my family christmas party!
 (which is bound to be a big hit with the added flair of ugly sweaters and mom jeans) 

p.s. i will blog about ashlie's wedding at some point (and seeing my cute sister and her family). 
it was definitely worth the short trip!

3 comments:

brynne frei said...

i love everything about this. see you in the morning gf!!

Natalie said...

Too bad we aren't the same size I could of sent you some of my Mom Jeans...I have quite the selection...all 3 pairs!!! I'm wearing some now! You brightened my day! I love you!

Kelly Jean said...

Haha. I love that you documented this. :) NOW just figure out a way to wrap the earbuds in sleeping-lady's ear.