5.01.2010

day(s) of brynne.

miss brynne had a birthday!! both were celebrated at the tulip festival.



we love brynne.



it was a beautiful day and everything looked so fab that we had to take millions of pics. 


 
couldn't stop the boyfriend poses the whole day. love her so much.



also, our special girl graduated this week! i personally love this photo, i think it shows how a graduate feels on the inside. excited but a little nervous.. all at the same time. 
(not that i would know..i should have graduated in the fall of 2008 but thanks to serving the Lord and getting back a bit late to go to school, i will be a forever student.)

no real reason for this, just really liked it.

jambas on lin!


we all knew this had to happen. for the record,
D graduated as well, i would post pictures but i have none. 

happy 23 b. 
 glad you aren't married yet so i can still experience all your special days with you.
thanks for holding out. loves.

5 comments:

Grace said...

I love all these pictures! Come to NY! I'm going to keep telling you.

Unknown said...

i'm so happy to see the two of you reunited, you have such fun together! i'm jelly. congrats to brynn the graduate!!!

Kalie DeMann said...

Megan dear. I LOVE that we can now stalk each other via blogs. After reading through some of your posts, we really are the same person. It really just rocks my world. You are just too sweet. Sadly, we did not use those pictures for our invites. Those were taken ages ago. But you bet they will be on display somewhere at the wedding. Do you want to come? Facebook me your address and I will get your invite in the mail asap!

Kalie DeMann said...

Ps. I love that I've already been added to your link list. I'm adding you right this second.

brynne frei said...

you are the best friend a girl could ask for. thanks for spending both special days with me. love you girl.