1.02.2012

i am grateful for my family.

i feel that family comes in many forms.
 
first and foremost i have my eternal one
whom i love so much
then we have my second family, the margetts

and then my taiwanese mission family came to mind

and i cannot forget my beloved yellow house girfs

and the one that caught me off guard, the post - mission efy fam

and another nice surprise, the green gables gals

..just to name a few.
as i thought about all this i felt so blessed and realized God continuously puts people in my life when i need them most. He always has and i feel in my heart that He always will. and for that, i am very grateful.

3 comments:

brynne frei said...

Really, so many nice and great people. I'm grateful you have them too!! Miss you xoxo

Shayla said...

i love this!

KaycieQ said...

YES! I made the cut! :)