3.24.2012

more grace (kind of)

so the day after our drive up the coast adventure we decided to go to the MIT science museum. 
she wanted to just meet there but when i was already on way she cancelled sooooo i went to the museum by myself haha. 
 at first i thought it was really stupid and almost left but then realized there was a second floor which is where the good stuff was. lots of robots and metal and so many polaroid cameras! 

and moving holograms (seriously. i watched that lady write out whipped cream probably five times) that made me feel like i was in harry potter. it was a fun time. 

 saturday was supposed to be sad weather but look it got nice! my bus friends and i were happy about that. 

 that afternoon some of grace's ward friends threw her a baby shower. i almost feel like saying they went all out is an understatement.  

 especially with the FOOD. holy cow there was so much food! i probably ate all of those homemade pretzel bites and maybe half of the baby funnel cakes.

and for some reason i thought i had already uploaded all the other pictures from that weekend to my computer so i deleted them from my phone. sadly i really hadn't so they are all gone forever except for this gem. 

my friend mike moved to chicago so we all got together at his house for a goodbye party. little did i know that mike and mitt are bff's (or to be specific mike does a lot for the romney campaign) and mike had this hat of mitt's and didn't know what to do with it so of course i gladly took it off his hands! don't you think i could pass as his number one fan? i think i look pretty natural. gooooooo mitt!

1 comment:

kelli said...

I want you to know that I read all of your posts.
And I would love to come visit you in Boston. And I am thoroughly enjoying all of your pictures/sight-seeing/tourism. So thanks for sharing.
Also I knew I recognized Sara from somewhere... long live EFY!
I'm really glad you like your roommate. And tuna melts? (gross)