10.19.2010

moyshfest

last week my sister kim wanted some family photos taken so we took a little drive up alpine loop.

twins! 
 they are the only two that got single photos because the other two loved crying.
after this photo kamden got so out of control that he had to have some alone time in the car. 
 ..which might explain why he isn't in these ones.

hahaha 
They are cute. 
the tots are cute too..especially kamden and korbin who love life way bad. 
fact: quite possibly my two favorite photos of the day. 
i like to call this one, "real life".
i love my sister.

even though it was cry fest 2010 and all those loops made me nauseous,  it was fun being with their family all day.
love you moysh babies! 


2 comments:

Nicole Erin said...

yep. looked through all of those on sunday haha and those were my 2 favorite pics as well. stop it mom, i'm not a creep. ps i found 2 other golden finds that i'll text you because i took a picture of them i loved them so much...
hahahhahah

Christine Frandsen said...

That is a great one of you and your sister. :) And real life= so true.

And in response to your comment, haha-
1- that's funny Ryan and Paul have matchy shirts- Paul found one just like that at JCrew outlet like a year ago, and always regretted that he didn't buy it (mostly that I didn't buy it for him, because I chose another shirt that he always wanted instead), so he's been on the hunt for a similar one since. About a week after he got that one, we were at the JCrew in NY and there was the orignal, on sale. (oh well!)-long story, but oh well, i think it's funny.

2- Basically haven't cut my hair for 3 years, which is real boring for me, but oh well- it's fun to have it long again.

3- I LOVE that you found a 10/19 from New Jersey, I love having connections like that at the temple. Thanks for thinking of me!