4.19.2011

lately i struggle blogging.

i keep wanting to but then i remember i graduate next week and i just have lots and lots of things to do. 

but please know that i've thought about it, and that is what counts right?

..busy doing things like this chinese essay i turned in yesterday about the differences and similarities 
of chinese and western medicine. is it weird to you that those pictures are really a language? 
it still blows my mind.

I finish with everything on monday so maybe i will do a real blog then? 

if not, you can rest assured that i will at least think about it.

5 comments:

brynne frei said...

i want to rip my eyes out after looking at that.

graduation next weeeeek!!

Becky said...

I think about doing a lot of things too...it truly is the thought that counts!

emily marie said...

thoughts don't deliver a blog post my friend. me want new post.

Kelly Jean said...

...well, as long as you're thinkin'... 'cause DANG, that essay must've taken a lot of thought! Impressivo.

Alexandra said...

i like the exclamation point.