4.28.2011

today

i go to seattle!
well..to sumner washington but i will be in seattle some of the time
(and that sounds cooler..so we will stick with that)

my parents and my sisters and myself are having a little bond fest up there for the weekend! 
pretty sure all five of us girls haven't been together since 2001. that is like ten years! 
way way way too long.
so, i decided to be with them instead of walk for graduation. 
my options were this. 
1. go to seattle, be with my best girlfriends, have a great time
or 
2. stay home, walk across a stage and take a picture with some random uv guy, and feel sad that i'm not in seattle with my best girlfriends.

so really, the decision was simple.
but maybe all i wanted was a tassle? so if you see an extra one laying around, i'm your girl. 

anyway. that is all i wanted to say. 


hopefully these best friends will be at pike's market again.
i loved them so much!

3 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

Definitely a good decision! Especially if you make friends with Santa's brothers. (Who gets to do THAT at graduation?)

Leandra said...

You made the right decision. Plus I have my cap and tassel around her somewhere. You can borrow it for a photo shoot :)

brynne frei said...

what the. i never commented? hooray for seattle and i'm with leandra. we can have a mock graduation any day. complete with reese's peanut butter cup graduation caps! (do you like those? meaning reeses?)

miss you all the time.