1.13.2011

Lucky

= these things.

1.b got married!!
 
2. i have written and sent half of my letters to taiwan friends. 
didn't actually realize what a task it would be..
2a. since serving in taiwan helped me like asians, i can now watch shows like this and be OBSESSED rather than wanting to scratch my eyes out!
3. same day as marriage fest ran into rachel, my efy tot. she is going on a mission! 
yesss.
4.ashlie (and david) moved back to utah
5. i get to wear my name tag again at church
(special thanks to girl who drew the baby wolf on it!)
6. just bought $650 worth of j.crew biz (including this great umbrella!) for $78. never super loved it like some people but i do love me a good deal!
(honestly. a jacket, a dress, a wool sweater, somepj bottoms, one "refined silk-cashmere wrap", an umbrella, two handkerchiefs, and two clutches. so cheap!)
7. i just thought of another one! seeing these pretty ladies (minus rach and ashley) last week. 
aaaand 
after hearing they are all old and have credit cards, i finally got one for myself
(which could be lucky thing #8. i'm growing up!)

yay for friends, deals, and adults!

5 comments:

Michelle Nielsen said...

Oh Megan, I know we only met once but you are absolutely beautiful!! Remember that one comment you left on my wall post when I said I was thinking about a mission? Well......I'm turning in my papers in like 20ish days... :)

Michelle Nielsen said...

*that comment was on my blog (i get fb and blogging mixed up sometime!)

Unknown said...

ahhhhh!!! i am jealous you got so many goods for $78! TELL ME HOW! lol and i love that you linked me...so funny.

Christine Frandsen said...

I love me some JCrew, where did you score such great deals!?

brynne frei said...

I'm so happy we thought to take a pic together and you got a credit card!! So proud. Let's be friends again! Miss and love you girf!