1.19.2011

tribute to the king.

my pretty trainee sister jamie king came home this week!
which makes me feel happy and old.
this is a tribute..in no particular order.

we christmas-ed.
we hiked.
we washed hair.
we got a (partial) facial.
(and in return she listened to the first lesson)
we loved santa and li mama
(she is the one that gave me my jade bracelet!)
we pretended to like moon cakes.
we preperation day-ed.
we had rooftop self timer photoshoots.
we biked.
we got sunglasses from crazy new member.
we matched.
we baptized.
we decorated.
..we had a lovely time.

i sure do love her.
(so much that i reactivated my fb so i would have a way of getting a hold of her)

1 comment:

brynne frei said...

i love this friendship and these photos. aaand that i noticed your appearance on fb immediately. love love. sleepover next week? can't wait!