1.01.2011

twenty one one

the new year has started out great.

woke up at 4:58 this morning and started chatting away on mormon.org 
even though i went to bed at 2:45 working is great for two reasons: 
1. today = double time
2. my boss let me work from home (praise the heavens)

it was rough at first but a few things have gotten me through the last six hours.
thing 1: wearing this sweet wolf shirt from urban. 
i originally bought it because i knew ryan would love it 
(since he would date a wolf if he could) 
but it's growing on me. 


thing 2: chatted with a girl from beijing in chinese! 

thing 3: efy 2009 came on shuffle and brought back so many mission memories

thing 3: chatted with some really sincere people, one in particular who had his records removed because of family/peer pressure (but regrets it and 
wants to be re-baptized..hollerrrr) 

thing 4:  had a friend request on fb which to my surprise was this pretty lady below!! 
meet my (not so) new member, 王少千.  
she was one of my most favorite people in taiwan and for some reason or another i just love her so much.   considering i haven't seen her in two years, 
that friend request made my life. 

if it is anything like the first few hours, i think 2011 is going to be a good year. 

(this little gem would be our 2010 photo taken this time last year with my companion sister tong.
 can you tell from my clothes that i embraced the culture?? haha)

happy new year!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

i am really impressed you can speak/type/chat in chinese. way to go. also, awesome wolf shirt.