3.01.2011

this weekend was spent with some of my favorite babies.


emily's little tot, hinckley.
(his high tops!) 



 korby and kamden
(i could watch korbin try to fight with kamden allll day
and never really get sick of it! so funny.)
(please note: he is smiling yet still grabbing kamden's shirt)

and this little princess
meet lilly. 
(more on her birth later)

I also had some quality time with my cousins and parents.
it was a relaxing, low key weekend.
(except for when i got called at 4 am to come to the hospital. again, more on that later)
and i finished my taxes! it gets real hard when you can't remember the last time you filed and can't find any paper work. dang you mish!
the only way it would have been better is if we could have really gone to idaho to visit my grandpa (the reason i actually came up) aaaand if busy b could have fit me in her schedule..

1 comment:

brynne frei said...

i love those babies too! i promise not to fail next friendship time. i'll even cater to your schedule. name the day and time and i'll be thurrr.