3.21.2011

whoops that i haven't uploaded photos from my camera for three weeks.

just realized i haven't really posted much lately. maybe because it was all in my camera? here are some events i found on that little guy.

in order of their appearance on my memory card:

1. dinner with hayley michelle at zupas


luckiest part = free dessert day! we had no idea!
(which explains why there were so many people)

went with these gals to a mission friend's reception. 
all i've got to say is i'm glad there was cotton candy.

everything in this picture i love. 
jb (let's be honest - this cut out is inaccurate. i'm pretty sure he is like 5'4 and i am 5'5), mac, v-neck/leggings/toms combo that happen way too much at night time and of course, my pink walls.
whoever thought of that paint job combo was a GENIUS.

 family night with the frei's!
tanner gave the lesson and it was greaaat
she doesn't talk about it, but brynne is quite the domestic

and she is a great window wiper!

this picture means i don't hate going to my saturday 8 am class when it isn't dark outside

baby lauren got blessed!
she was so happy about it!

the other babies played in front of the church instead of going to primary.
whooooops

my nephews are the cutest

and my nieces - even though there was only one there at this time

maybe i took bieber to school!
(and maybe these guys wanted me to take a picture for them haha)


maybe he fit right in!

and maybe he was a huge hit!
 (aaaand i'm almost positive i got an A on my presentation)

when you get excited about spring, you have to get slurpees and go to the local home depot to pick out paint samples for your interior design project. 
who even knew disney had their own paint line?!

i was ticked about not going to california or vegas for spring break so i forced my roommate suzanne to go to my cabin with me this past weekend. 

ashley joined us a little later and this basically sums up our short time there. 
lots of laying, great lighting (dad you did great with those new lights!), music, and suzanne being mad at me for not putting wood in the fire or for looking through music too long.

and thanks to papa murphy's, we didn't starve. and also a big thanks to the movie "bedtime stories", i loved it way bad! and i didn't even know it existed.
and ps. have you guys ever put left over pizza on a frying pan or on a skillet? it makes it SO much better. you should really try it because i used to hate day old pizza because it is all soft and gross but now it is my favorite favorite thing.

and this was taken today on my way to school.
i feel sorry for the sucker who drives that thing.

okay thanks for joining me in memory card time! have a nice day!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I wish I was on your memory card. Ok maybe I wish I was your memory card. I hope that doesn't make sense. Mostly I just want to say I know Zac Lewis. SF High Class of 05 baby!! Glad your friends with my people.

brynne frei said...

i like your memory card. thanks for sharing it with us,gf! tanner and i appreciate any time we can be a part of it. in fact, let's make it happen again today with your dead eyes. (too harsh?) can't wait to see thee and i hope the surg goes well! love love love.