11.09.2010

the gabes.

green gables had a little photo shoot 
(still don't really know why it is called that)
it brought back sweet memories of the yellow house shoot we did almost three years ago
flared jeans!
 and nice yh moments like this
 ohhh and this
 and this? don't actually remember why this is happening but i like it
 and as i went through old photos i found this which was just asking to get posted. supersized. haha
but anyway, back to roommate fest- here are a few of the many photos captured by kaycie's sister, krista.
somehow, even when it is random, i have really pretty roommates.

this one below is maybe my favorite. 
my literal roommate, amelia
(kind of an awkward picture but we didn't realize we could smile)

single (kind of) ladies. hence, why we live together.

we couldn't pass up the opportunity for this shot considering there are soooo many leaves in our front yard. 

this was actually the first time all 6 of us were together since we moved in so it was a special day on all accounts. 
(ps krista does all sorts of photography and her pricing is reasonable so you should definitely check her out!) 

9 comments:

Ashley Kay said...

yayyy! i love this and i love you!!!

brynne frei said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
brynne frei said...

hahah gable = slanted part of the roof. (i did google that to confirm but you should know i had a hunch that was what it meant beforehand)so you literally have green gables...

anyway - such good looking roommates and a nice nice fall shoot! thanks for including me in the YH photos haha. you da best. made me miss jos and beth so bad! love to love.

Kalie DeMann said...

ohmyheck. Could your clothes be any more adorable? I think not. Still waiting for that double Ryan promised.

Nicole Erin said...

Yay now you'll have 5 people are nice :)

Your favorite is definitely my favorite. And I knew brit would put it as her profile pic insantly. I love you a lot and you are so beautiful megga-mama. Thanks for being in my life!

Michelle Montgomery said...

Oh my they look so cute! I loved doing roommate pictures. However...mine never turned out looking that professional...lucky.

Kelly Jean said...

Look at all of your beautiful outfits! Anthropologie models, here we come?? And CHUBBY RONALD! HA! Oh my. I love it so much.

Michelle Nielsen said...

okay. i saw your comment on my blog and well, i thought i would just give the love right back to you.

um, can i be your adopted roommate so i can be included in pictures just like this??? because every single one of you girls is so beautiful......

i almost cried tears of happiness just looking at it.

lets blog stalk each other.

-meeeeeeeesh-

gini said...

you guys look like rockstars! i love these pictures! you are adorable!