11.16.2010

last week was nice. and i almost took a photo a day.


monday photo: lovin work
 tuesday: definitely made ryan go to the mall just so we could stand in this small area on the third floor of macy's, drink hot chocolate, and feel excited for christmas.
wednesday: (more like two fridays ago)
ryan is just rocking the guitar in the band for young ambassadors. and that baby vest!
thursday: (okay two thursdays ago) i saw this robot exercising on the side of the road! really exciting for everyone.
friday: i always hate games but i've decided to give them another go. 
phase ten + david's christmas album (still loving it) + ultimate butter popcorn (for him) + kettle corn (for me) + citrus wassail + leggings with christmas socks + nicole (and amelia for a few rounds) = BIG success.
saturday: the carl bloch exhibit at byu. 
phenomenal. all of you should go and see his original paintings! once in a life time experience and it is freeeee. we are going to go again when it gets closer to christmas time and i can't wait.
(just don't forget to get tickets at the link above, even though they are free you have to have them) 
still saturday: dinner at gloria's. a real magical and quaint little place, i recommend the pollo alla parmigiana. 
 sunday night : birthday party for annie cakes. you would think it was a wedding with all of brooke's decorating skills. i'm sure there will be more on her blog later. 

next week: thanksgiving!! 
(don't really know why i feel so excited about it because i've never really cared about thanksgiving. maybe because i haven't had one in two years i bet.) 

3 comments:

Christine Frandsen said...

DON'T GET THE EGGPLANT AT GLORIAS.
I was so excited to go there for so long, and then we went- and the server didn't give me time to choose, so I got the Eggplant Parm and hated its guts. So I ate all of Paul's yum pasta.
PS- Brooke = wow.

Kalie DeMann said...

When I grow up, I want to be you and Ryan. and go on dates.

Kelly Jean said...

I love your life!!! (how many times can I say that before you block me from your blog?) WHERE did you find that Macy's Holiday Lane? Is it in every mall? Ohhh, just picture makes me feel all cozy inside :) (in a squealishly-excited kind of way)

And thank you for telling Charlie to turn himself in. I'm so ashamed of him right now.