11.27.2010

sigur ros

thank you for helping me stay awake at work.



(and thank you dixie for selling festive disposable hot cups so i can not only drink hot chocolate whenever and wherever i want but i can also look at the cup and feel holiday cheer)

getting up at 4:20 in the a.m. every saturday is great but not when
-i have 2ish hours of sleep in my body
-it is slow
-i'm doing a longer shift than usual
-all i'm talking to is crazy people
i.e. this was said to me a few moments ago - "well i hear that in your book it mentions that to convert to moronism is the equivalent of riding a unicorn down a mountain while drinking from a goblet filled with the laughter of children"
not that i disagree but..what?

anyway, i just wanted to say even after all these years i still love everything about you.

..and if you are reading this please come to america.

2 comments:

kelli said...

Well ma'am, if you can look that good for getting to work at 4:20 am then I am IMPRESSED. But what else is new.

Bravo!

And also, I did ride a unicorn down a mountain.

Kelly Jean said...

Ooh, I love that first video!!! Countdown to being an oldie? Yes, please.