11.22.2010

proud owner

of these bad boys.
a little too much too soon but i love them!
this would be my favorite part..
i have wanted footed pajamas since they stopped fitting me 20 years ago so when my roommate kaycie bought some i ran over to target as soon as i could to pick up my own pair. 

this would be proof. 
a little roommate breakfast love last wednesday. 
(and ahem, we are waiting for everyone else to get on the ball and get their pair.) 


i just thought i would share this good news with everyone because i put them on a few moments ago and they just feel like childhood and when i look down i'm so pleased with myself. i hope you all can experience the joy of footed pajamas with pockets if you haven't already. they are a dream come true.

here is another dream come true.

after hating television for months i have finally enjoyed watching something other than the office. ryan borrowed season one from a friend and we have already blown through two of the four discs.
so so funny.  

10 comments:

brynne frei said...

yes to all of the above! i love those things all so much. i support this.

Miss Morgan said...

Megan- I was just talking about these pajamas last night! This made my whole day!

KaycieQ said...

yessss!!! footy pajamas are the best! they shall be the attire for the next photo shoot!

Natalie said...

I'm on my way! You know even when you become a mom you still get a new pair of pajamas each year! These too shall be mine! D says I have an obession with pj's but I say that it's just a sincere love!

Becky said...

These PJ's may be nice and all...until you have to strip practically naked every time you have to go to the bathroom--and for a pregnant girl, that is a lot! Thanks again for all your help with the scrapbook. Love you!

Natalie said...

I bet Kevin is already out the door purchasing you some!!!

Kelly Jean said...

Ohhoho :) Love 'em. I saw those at Target the other day and was sooo tempted to buy them.. I might just have to go back and seal the deal. Haha. Whole new meaning to "opening pajamas on Christmas Eve" :)

PS - Modern Family - you should try it. :)

Britt said...

they are even sexier on YOU! love them. love love

Braunersrither Family said...

Becky you need some Depends and footed pajamas, now you are set!

Brianna said...

AHH are those not amazing!? I saw them at Target a few months ago and of course immediately bought some and then told some friends they had to go and buy some as well :) we have had many sleepovers in our matching PJ's since :) LOVE THEM!