11.18.2010

over it.

that is right. 
the time (get it) has come. 
i was sick of the creepy on the fence girl. i needed to change my template and ran into this lovely gem.
(i know, it probably isn't much better haha)
this is possibly temporary-but i couldn't resist. the colors weren't so depressing and it had my favorite little domo on it that was all the rage in taiwan. when i came back i was told he is sold here as well but he will forever be taiwanese to me. excuse my asian-ness but i even have a domo calendar sitting on my desk right now!

 i'm that hard core. 

5 comments:

brynne frei said...

2 things:
1) you don't need a new title. why would you ever change "for the brynne". just kidding. you may do whatever you want.
2) this background = perfect for thee. love it.

Kelly Jean said...

haha.

...because you can.

Unknown said...

i like it, i like it a lot.

Becky said...

The background is, well, it is what it is...I'll pray about a new title for you :)

brynne frei said...

blog logistics hahaha