2.16.2011

i tried holding it in.

i always stop myself from sharing youtube videos because that is annoying but i have been so in love with this one for days and days and i can't have self control any longer.

you guys deserve to watch it.


if you have seen this kid before, it isn't like the others so just trust me and watch the whole thing.

please.

50 cent?!?

ps. what if i really looked like this?
(you have to stare at the teeth to see a real face)


because i feel like i have really seen someone that looks like this in real life.

3 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

Hahaha. What the heck. Is he twelve or 40?

And that picture of you... haha. Oh Megs, this is why we (yes we - everyone in the world) love you. :)

brynne frei said...

agreed. that pic = awesome.

Courtney Bodily said...

I love that video! I have laugh-tears all over my face. Paul appreciated it too. Thanks for that little treat.