2.08.2011

thought of you.

i'm sure everyone has seen this but ryan showed it to me the other day and i can't stop thinking about slash watching it. 

i don't even go to byu and i feel proud of the professors who made this happen.

 everyone has their own interpretation but for myself,
i find it beautifully heartbreaking.
and i've listened to the song maybe 230934873 times. 





sidenote: and are the weepies called the weepies because their music makes people want to weep?




maybe it is just me.


ps. i just found out my mission friend allison has a blog and she posted about this very thing! she has a way with words and i love everything she wrote, so here it is for your enjoyment.

9 comments:

Michelle Nielsen said...

i don't know if ryan told you but the artist used michael milkanin, one of the performers on YA's to make this drawing......gives me the chills every time i see it. beautiful!!!

Natalie said...

Oh, my megan. Thinking of you.

Kelly Jean said...

Wow, so artistic!!! I LOVE IT! I think "beautifully heartbreaking" describes it to a T.

Thanks for sharing, I love feeling inspired. :) :)

I have a good life said...

Thank-you for your comment on my blog. It made me smile. I showed it my kids and they smiled, too. Thanks for making our night! :)

brynne frei said...

did you know that i love the weepies too? that vid was great and i haven't ever seen it! somehow i never thought of that song as sad until i saw it with the animation.

and btw - i'm preeeetty sure your asian character just winked at me!!

Allison said...

I love that you found me. And all of this.

Anne said...

I feel great that this has been my favorite song for 5 years. And even greater that you are such a gem.

vallarsen49 said...

I got chills when she turned real :) And I'm watching it again

vallarsen49 said...

...and again