2.18.2011

happy happy

birthday.
to this little baby

slash pretty lady


who could it be?

IT'S MY MOM.
just wanted to give a birthday shout out to her! 
my mom!
(whom i know reads this blog but forgets to leave comments)


she is the greatest. you guys should get to know her.
she = my moooooooooom



ps. 
after months of anticipation, this is finally happening tonight. 

pss.
i feel like no one understood in my last post that 
50 CENT WAS IN THE VIDEO WITH THAT KID!
i don't know what is more sad
a. that no one cared
 or 
b. that i think it is so awesome

5 comments:

Ashley Kay said...

yay for mama's bday and yay for j biebs!!!!

KaycieQ said...

A. Happy Birthday Mama Sollis!
B. CAN'T WAIT FOR BIEBS!!!
C. IIIII appreciated it, but just did not comment. It made me so happy that you appreciated it too!
D. I LOVE YOU!

kelli said...

I love moms! They're so great. And you, Megan, are gorgeous. Stop it.
ps. secretly jealous. pss. b.

Rob said...

Megan - I'm guilty of checking your blog and not leaving comments too. Love Momma Jan and that 50 cent video...too funny!

Jan Sollis said...

Thanks to my baby daughter for posting those pics. I loved it with all my heart!!!! Didn't know who 50 cents is but I do now. It would be fun to know how the 2 of them got together. Love ya sa much!!!!!!!!!!! Momma