6.13.2011

seattle: pikes market

oh how i love pikes market.
and not so much to buy anything like i did when i was younger, 
but rather take pictures of people while my family buys things.

it really is such a treat, and here is
 like 500 pictures of it so you can feel like you were there!

didn't see his sign about tipping for pictures until i got home.
whoooooops





loved that cowboy behind me but he kept 
looking at me so i had to be tricky.



this guy was actually really good. 

and look! i found him on youtube for your viewing pleasure.


baby piano!

when i noticed this couple coming towards me 
i could not have been more happy.
(and in case you were confused, they are out of focus on purpose)




this could not have worked out any better.


i don't know if i captured just how 
tall this woman really is


wild fiddlehead ferns?
are they even real?




the end! wasn't that fun? 
the funnest part was that i only used
my fixed 50 mm lens so all those pictures were not
taken from far away but actually really close up.

..sometimes you just have to be a creep.

6 comments:

brynne frei said...

hooray! so so many great photos. i dream of going to pike's market someday. maybe next summer? we'll come with you okay? okay. miss you love you bye

Grace said...

Dave and I ate fern heads a few months ago!!!!! One of the farmers gave them to me and I just didn't even know what to do with them. He said saute them in butter and I did that. I did not think they tasted very exciting. Just tasted like eating plants. I think they are just more fun to look at it. Pike's Market looks so fun! I would also like to go there

Jan Sollis said...

That was such a fun day, loved every single picture!!! Especially the lady in red, amazing!!!! You didn't take a picture of my purchases though. )o:

kelli said...

a ha ha. I like you.
sometimes you really do just have to be a creep.

Becky said...

Wish I would have been there...you are the queen of creeps :)

Hayley Jacob said...

love the tulips