9.30.2011

things that happened in august or september or maybe even july that merit a shout out but not an entire post.

1. i wore an apron

2. found what i wrote in ryan's year book my senior year when we weren't actually real friends quite yet. 

3. worked an all girl shift which never happens!  
(and let's hear it for working with jessica riches and bryan brockbank! mhs mhs mhs)


4. rock canyon park movie night picture re-creation
(not to be confused with recreation, which also fits i guess)

5. the temple was good at having pretty flowers

6. how did i forget to put this in my bear lake post?

7. this is what happens when you put your hair on top of your head for days and days

8. this is mckenzie. i lived with her for five seconds in the summer time. she is great.

9. i really like everything that is happening in this photo

10. and this one

 11. i'm a winner

12. grace's high school twin at panda express

 13. just visiting melissa and kalie at work. a little nap, some lunch, and brynne's blog. 
what better way to spend an afternoon?

14. ryan brought me cotton candy one time and it made me very happy. i tried for a long time to get a nice picture of the cotton candy in my mouth and it turned my teeth blue. so i thought i'd take a picture of that instead. 

15. matching. i miss hp marathons

 16. i still like some efy people

17. these pop-up cards made me so happy yet miss taiwanese bookstores way bad

see? if those had all been in separate posts it would have been awkward. it's better this way.




8 comments:

Ashley Kay said...

cuteee! where's our roommate pic from kneaders that one morning?

kelli said...

I feel like.. You already posted your matching picture. But you guys are real cute people.
Also, I really really love your apron! Look at you be domestic.

Grace said...

yay twin!

Lauren@ "Happiness is..." said...

Loved the pictures...and I think you look absolutely gorgeous in the first picture

brynne frei said...

hahaha yearbook!! i loved that so much.

Hayley Jacob said...

real great!

Hayley Jacob said...

real great!

Kelly Jean said...

real great!





...okay, I just wanted to be like Hayley, since I saw her at WinCo 14 seconds ago. :)

But I really did enjoy this post :) Especially the picture of you when you let your hair down after it was on top of your head for days & days. Mmmmagic.