12.12.2011

i just found these photos and had to post them asap.

so before i left on my  mission i just had a few simple wishes. one was to go rollerblading (which happened) and to do one last bonfire up the canyon with friends. everyone was really nice to humor me and make it happen and it was just a big fat mhs reunion! 

please take note that brynne is drawing me as a missionary with "ni hao!" written above it. ..in the dark. 




brynne's face in most of these is the best. 

i really wish i remembered what was happening here

..or here


i wish i could tell who those two boys in the back are

 even sara married came!




 haha





makeshift jenga?

i hope this was as fun for you as it was for me! i was seriously dying looking at all of these.
i realize that maybe at the time it wasn't so random and it just seems random now because everyone has gone their separate ways but still real funny to me. that realization makes me kind of sad because at one time i was really good friends with everyone in these pictures but i guess that is just what growing up is all about? anyway. if any of you come across this post, i'll always have a special place in my heart for our friendship. i'm thankful you were all so nice to make my wish come true!

7 comments:

brynne frei said...

yeah what happened to my face that night? i promise i really liked being there! in my twelve year old clothes even hahah

Kelly Jean said...

Haha :) Love it! So many winner photos in this pic.

Christine Frandsen said...

let's recreate this so i can come and see all these great murray folks.

Michelle Montgomery said...

Megan. Megan, Megan, Megan. You may have just made my day...or seriously ruined it. I can't decide. All I can say is I must have been really boy deprived at this time because not only was I making out with those marshmellows but also humping a tree.

Camilla Christensen said...

Megan... I miss you! Occasionally I jump on the bandwagon and hop onto blogs poking into people's lives in the blogging world. I had totally forgotten about this, what a FUN night. It seriously was the best. I love you lots! xoxox Camilla

Hayley Jacob said...

I remember this, but not sure why I decided not to smile in that picture. But the best picture of all is the one below on the next post, what a gem!

Anonymous said...

Bahahaha I'm glad I've learned how to be prettier. Michelle and I really knew how to take great pictures. This night really was so much fun. Miss you!