12.01.2011

sadder.

so.
fast forward a few months and i planned a lunch date with these girls
thanks for letting me steal this picture danielle!
well.
i was asked by tucker (who directed the last video) to take some stills of nik's newest music video that they would be shooting that very same date and at the very same time as lunch date with girls!

this was quite the dilemma but i knew this was probably my only chance to see girfs since danielle is getting married and leandra is moving to texas..so i declined.

i was so sad i had to turn him down (but the lunch was fantastic and 100% worth it just to throw it out there) and as i saw the pictures that were taken i was even sadder (get it?) that i missed it!

but the good news is it was released today!
i feel this is the best one yet and i just wanted to make it real easy for you to watch it, fall in love with it, and then watch/listen to it over and over as i have done this afternoon.

i present to you:
 "sadder" by nik day


Directed by Tucker T Dansie
Director of Photography Roderick A. Santiano

was that not so great?! tucker and rod have some serious talent. and nik of course.
..and how about that clown! i wonder who that creepy guy was

6 comments:

kelli said...

I don't get it... but that was real nice.

Christine Frandsen said...

my favorite part was Wendy's introduction to the video on Facebook, haha! Clever lady.

Becky said...

So Janie loved it..while eating her carrots and apples

Leandra said...

No! Cat believe you turned down such a cool opportunity for our lunch!

Leandra said...

I mean cant

Rowdy Family said...

I'm not going to lie I didn't even watch the video. I will. I will. I just thought I'd better say hi, since I have been reading your blog and finally ratted myself out when you were hanging out in Texas. I'm Celeste. I'm w Mickayla in YW. so anyway I like all your pics and funny little insights they make me smile. thanks