11.25.2011

hey everybody! it is this girl's birthday!

happy birthday to this girl! my sister! kimmy!
(i really appreciated this photo of her - just being super mom/babysitter
and loving her life all at the same time haha)

kimmy is my sister who is closest to me in age. on this day she turns 31 and i just wanted to show her a little birthday blog love since i am in texas and cannot participate in any of her birthday festivities on this very special day (special = extra discounts for black friday!). i also do not have access to my computer so i would like to thank fb for these photos and apologize for not coming up with some never before seen pictures, those are always the best but these will definitely do. 

anyway. i'm obsessed with the picture of us above. 
just going on that ride over and over again and look how she is just holding on to my face so lovingly! she has always been such a nice sister to me, even when i was just a tiny lady. 

and as a side note: just to fast forward like 20 years we still to this day love lagoon together

i really enjoy this picture of us..just minutes before i became a missionary we were still dancing and loving life together as usual. never a dull moment with kim around!

  aaaand she wrote me almost every week of my mission! that = love.
(and this picture of me = the worst)

she watched out for me when i was little, let me hang out with her and all her friends when i was a little older, never forgot about me on my mission, and still cares and is always so interested in my life. she also always leaves nice comments on my blog and laughs at all my jokes! which is a real plu
i'm so grateful she is my sister!

happy birthday kimmy kay kay! love you! 

2 comments:

kelli said...

Sisters are the BEST.

Kimmy said...

MEGAR, I love you so much and this post is one of the nicest gifts I have ever received. I saw this post at the end of my birthday day and I have to say it was the best end to a birthday! You are the best sister, I love you and I always will!! (P.S. I would have commented earlier but I saw your post from Scott's ipod and it's a struggle for me to do anything on that thing!)