11.10.2011

i loved this afternoon so i wanted to tell you about it

i had a few hours to kill in orem (since i don't live in provo anymore) so i went to the park i'd be doing family photos at that night to check it out. as i walked around i realized it was so very nice outside..like abnormally nice (for the end of october). i would even go as far to say it was rather warm! 

so i decided to get out my blanket and ensign and have a little date with myself.
(i will finish reading every talk from the april general conference if it is the last thing i do!)
 how had i never been there before? such a great park.

with great trees and a barn

and a cute little pond

and a nice view from the ground


and my new bff who kept riding past me and saying things like "oh haha goodness! those ducks just love to quack don't they!"
and of course getting to see my dear friend charlotte!
i'm grateful doing photography allows me to see people i never get to see!
and visit parks i've never visited before. and i can't say enough about how grateful i am for every moment mother nature decides to still be nice and i have unexpected time to enjoy it! win win win.

2 comments:

brynne frei said...

the snow and fall photos are kiiilling me!! good thing i'll be in SLC in just two short weeks to witness it for myself! you guys have just been doing great things left and right and i love the blog catch up times to let me feel like i've been there with you the whole time. thanks, gf. love you a lot and that picture of you and char is so great!

Unknown said...

did you know this is the park where i got engaged. so romantic. we love it! and i love you in it. you are looking sooo good meg. let's hang out soon. invite me and isaac to one of your double dates with spence and kal. please!!!!