11.09.2011

i felt so sad! and then i felt happy again.

so i enjoy walking to work because it helps me feel less sad
about sitting at a computer all the days and as i was walking i saw this:
(which makes sense because it snowed the day before)
and this:
and was so sad.
but then!
 i got off work and it was nice outside somehow!
and i was happy again. so we went for a little walk.

why have i never utilized slash walked on this bonneville shoreline trail?
it is five seconds from the mtc and the view is gorgeous! i'm really mad we never walked on this trail before this day and feel way dumb to say i've lived in provo on and off for 5 years and didn't know it existed!
we only had like thirty minutes before ryan's meeting but it was a perfect little activity to do in between him picking me up and me dropping him off.
i'm really hoping that we can go again today! but with daylight savings it will probably be dark by the time 5 o'clock rolls around. that makes me sad.
but even if it can't happen this week i sure am glad it happened last week.
i'm so grateful for nature and so grateful for every last moment of fall we can get!

thank you fall for remembering it is still your season! and thank you ryan who actually went up there twice with me because i couldn't get enough of it the first time.
and thank you moroni and sky for always looking so great together.
and thank you friends for not hating me for always thanking inanimate objects.

*and it has been brought to my attention that you can no longer comment on my blog even though all my settings are the exact same. i echo the words of ashlie in saying blogger! fix thyself!!!

No comments: