11.18.2011

yet another folder on my desktop of random things.

i think this happens when i feel like the photos are ugly haha. 
BUT these are things worth remembering and i'm trying to clean off my desktop so i bring to you ugly pictures of nice things that happened in october:
ryan sent me this picture one day and i died laughing. 
only he would go hang out at a pet store hahaha

we helped my dad cut down some of a tree

i was getting some pictures off my mom's camera and i found this gem.
i have no idea what is happening but apparently kam and korb are NOT happy about it.

i'm so grateful goldfish are made with smiles.

one day i ate all of jacquie's oh's so i bought her another box.
and added a sweet note of course.

 this is my favorite tree on the provo temple grounds. 
best red and the leaves were really good at staying on (look at the one next to it!) except for a week later it was completely barren and i almost cried. or maybe i did? i can't remember. 

ryan and i went and saw warren miller's newest skiing/snowboarding film. 
it was AWESOME.

then i went and saw ryan play with nik

he did great as usual

and look who joined me! ritchard, rachel holt (you can see her sleeve), austin beck, and his awkward date! it was such a nice mhs reunion. i loved having friends and not having to sit by myself!


  i also loved watching this mom (on the left in the picture above) rock out to the girl singing.
i realllly hope she is just her #1 fan and they don't know each other at all.


i guess i put all these halloween pictures in the wrong folder hahaha. whoops! 
the ones above would be us getting our costumes an hour before my family party started.
we were beyond thrilled to find that baby lion costume for two dollars!


i love how much bigger buddy is than max. and ryan just being a true animal trainer!

my sister is a genius, instead of carving pumpkins they just shove these mr. potato head parts into it! 
i was obsessed.


so remember that coupon i gave ryan to go to the halloween cruise? well it happened.
 there were a few pumpkins as promised 

 and the lights reflecting off the water was a nice touch.


our guide kept saying crazy things and then recited the longest poem/story? in the world but being on the water in the nighttime was really nice. definitely only worth it if you get discount tickets haha

well. that was very random. oh! and the photos from my nephews game were in this folder so i just added them to this post in case anyone/my sister becky wanted to know.








3 comments:

kelli said...

I love awkward dates, and really love Mr Potato Head pumpkins!!! I'm so doing that. Thank you, sister!!!

kelli said...

I love awkward dates, and really love Mr Potato Head pumpkins!!! I'm so doing that. Thank you, sister!!!

Kimmy said...

I love all these pics! Kam and Korbin wouldn't stop jumping on mom's furniture so they got to share the toilet for a little time out! You should see the pics I took, they are WAY funny!! I love the pic of the Oh's cereal with your note, the made with smiles, and the pet store was probably my favorite!! You are too funny sister! LOVE YOU!