5.17.2011

don't like when my roommates move out!

(said in the voice of kid history 3 "don't hit me in the face with a bike!")

(how she fit all of her stuff in that vehicle i will never know)

nobody likes it when suzanne goes to africa
or kaycie gets married
or brittany moves home
or ashley goes back to georgia

but amelia and i are here for the long haul. 
so you guys are welcome back to visit any time!

sidenote: i'm just trying to catch up with blog fest so maybe there are like six other ones below this one that are brand new to you guys! 
i'm serious. i just counted. seven new posts! 
we are so so so close to seattle posts, i can feel it.

5 comments:

Ashley Kay said...

LOVE this! especially the quoting of kid history :) and I am coming to visit sooooon!

brynne frei said...

we just watched kid history for the first time on sunday!!

Britt said...

I seriously don't believe that she fit everything in her car! nope. not possible. miss you guys:(

KaycieQ said...

i'm not married yet!! :) come to my wedding, please?! :)

SuzanneMarieW said...

hahahaha this just made me so happy. rough week in Africa, but youre still always there to make me feel better. Love you Megs (and the rest of you!)