5.25.2011

seattle: sister fest part 2

sunday was so lovely! full of church, wonderful food, quality time
spent together and graduation celebrations!


oh, and naps
(bet you didn't even know this happened did you beck?)

 nat made a little homemade olive garden for dinner.
so much butter. so much cream.
so much delicious. ness.




she also decorated her house to make it feel like a real 
celebration.


and for the crowning moment: 


the brownie cake
(she was so thoughtful to remember i don't like cake but 
she (and my mom) still figured out a way to make it a masterpiece)

and the "wolverine" on the top was just the right touch!
doesn't it look awesome? i'm still obsessed with it.


look at that sweet tassel my mom made! 
she had the time of her life doing it as you can see.


it was all so nice! 
i walked down the "aisle", they all said really nice things about me,
and i got great gifts like a cotton candy maker!
i have the best family ever.
honestly, way better than the real commencement i'm sure.

 oh yeah! 
and we also took some photos to remember the one
time we got to see each other in a decade
(crossing our fingers that it can happen again this summer!)

this would be when my mom was posing
ridiculously. wish we had a picture of that.


i have the BEST sisters. 
luckiest baby of the family ever!

this means what number we are if you didn't figure it out.

and to end a nice post i will post a photo of really nice parents.
they are the cutest.

6 comments:

brynne frei said...

i think this post was maybe one of my favorites in a long time! and i've loved them all so that means a lot. what a nice graduation celebration. really. every part of it. i love the sollis fam.

Unknown said...

everything looks so tasty/fun. i love your life. and you of course. conGRADulations! i love saying that.

Natalie said...

EVERY single picture brought a HUGE smile to my face! We are definately moving on to chapter two come July...I think I'm going to make a count down chain!

Christine Frandsen said...

I love how you spiced up the grad robe with some mardi gras beads and the snazzy tassle. Your hair is so long and perfect curls! I had no idea you had some many sisters, it's so great!

Becky Beck said...

One of my favorite days of all time! Let's do a quarterly sister fest shall we? :) Loved our little visit today :)

Ashley "Kang" said...

This is random, but I checked out your photography blog and I'm really impressed. You have an amazing ability to capture people being themselves. I really like your work.