7.29.2011

the monthly randompicturesidon'twanttopostaboutindividually post.

watching a boy experience an eyelash curler for the first time is rather amusing.
hahaha

loooove baby highschool reunions. thanks to ryan clay for being in town and austin for having a birthday! such a good thirty minutes.

one saturday night we had nothing to do so we played catch in my front yard.
(i'm sure since this was the second time i've even picked up a lacrosse stick it was amusing for everyone)

murray high lacrosse team captain everybody!!

surprisingly i thoroughly enjoyed this activity and hope it happens again soon.

that same night we headed over to arby's
 (so happy about those citydeals coupons! $60 worth of food for $14? yes please)
but kind of real stupid that arby's costs that much for three visits. what happened to cheap fast food?

healthy.
after that we decided to clean ryan's nasty house.
i love that ryan likes things to be clean and is the mom of his house too.
mfeo.

after a good hour or two his house looked great! and we felt so productive, which is kind of a rarety for a saturday night.

one sunday we went up for margetts family dinner and ryan got to skype with one of his mongolian companions!

all the while i ate his grandma's homemade ice-cream from baby cones.
i'm such a sucker for ice-cream and baby cones.
this was a nice moment. just chit chatting with the freis in my front room after their forever long bike ride from utah lake to provo canyon. sad this was just a one time thing! long distance best friendships are rough.

before hp7 part 2 came out we spent almost every night having hp marathons.
most included popcorn, pasta roni, slurpees, and matching outfits. winners.

and this last gem would be me trying to use my card to get into the girls dorms at the mtc to creep my cousin before she left. sadly, i was denied access and i didn't really want to get fired so i just let it go. sorry kaylee, i really did try. see you in 18 months.

6 comments:

kelli said...

I always feel so sad when it says that no one is nice, so I will at least make blogger have bad grammar to say 1 people are nice. They should maybe work on fixing that.
Boys and anything in a girl's makeup bag are the best when put together for the first time. I approve.
I am a big fan of the Beck's, and of the Brown's. Therefore I am a big fan of that picture. (Because being a fan of you and Mr. Margetts is a given). Also the rest of these times look so lovely. So glad you're enjoying life.

Kelly Jean said...

I like Kelly's comment -- let's make it so that 2 people are nice.

I don't think I've ever used an eyelash curler -- haha, dang. Gotta get on that...

Ry/Clay told me that he saw you guys -- ahh! LUCKY! How fun. That is a good pic of the four of ya :)

Don't you love citydeals (or any deals??)... the best.

I'm glad Nick & I aren't the only ones who match sometimes... ;)

Lauren@ "Happiness is..." said...

Oh Megan, I always love your commentary on your pictures. Seriously, you are so entertaining and you made my morning. Love the pictures and the blog...as always!

Unknown said...

that is a good deal!!! but i swear, if i see another "good mood food" commercial i might throw a huge fit.

brynne frei said...

I'm with Emma. Whoever thought good mooood food was a good idea was an idiot. How about the time when Ron Hammond suggested boys curl their eyelashes so girls trust them like they trust their best gfs. Remember that?

Kalie DeMann said...

when I grow up, can I please be you? I love everything about you and your life. also, can you dress me everyday of my life?
and another also, is it time for disneyland yet?