7.05.2011

this is what fhe looks like

once a month we have fhe with all of my siblings and their families that live in utah.  instead of being assigned to bring a food dish i was told to bring my camera. i felt great about that.
jackson and coy played a riveting game of chess
tirk loved that girl bike

this picture of kamden is maybe my favorite.
everyone loved the new swingset/playground
jett didn't know this photo was happening so we got a real smile

i don't know what this game is but i like it

janie woke up from her nap and joined the fun

hahaha this face!

she is really the cutest
so is max
like i said, everyone loved the swingset

best cousin friends!
and afterwards i tried giving the lesson on obedience and relating it to a kite and it completely failed and turned into everyone pretending to be horses and giving each other rides.

not quite what i had in mind, but still successful.

4 comments:

Becky said...

such a fun night...glad you captured the moments :) I wish I could take you with me wherever I go...love you sis

Kalie DeMann said...

in 80 years when I have kids, will you take their photos? thanks.

Melissa Joan said...

I wish you lived in my pocket.

Kelly Jean said...

Megs. Once upon a yesterday, someone googled "megan sollis neighborhood watch murrieta ca" and was directed to my blog... so it begs the question, DO you have a neighborhood-watch cat named Murrieta?