8.16.2011

dances with the elderly are AWESOME.

remember the saturday we were going to go on a hike? well this happened after work that day.

ryan's ward had a sign up sheet go around to help with a dance at a nearby assisted living center
 (old folks home just seems so unkind to say yet i had to ask someone another name for it)
so of course he signed us up and we went!

ryan flirted with all the widows



while i talked to zane gray who basically hated everything about life but said i made his day. 
:)

flirting again
so blurry but so great.

only a handful could actually stand up (let alone dance) so this is what it looked like some of the time but they had great refreshments! everyone liked that part.
and i just loved sitting next to bff zane. i'm thinking about adopting him as my grandpa.

anyway.
 if you ever want to have a good time on a saturday night you should definitely hit up one of these. you won't regret it.

2 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

Oh my gosh - I haven't even read this post yet, because I loved your title so much! AMEN!!!!

...I might be back with more comments.

Kelly Jean said...

Knew I'd be back.

AHH!!! I want to go!!!! I love the elderly so much!!