8.04.2011

sytycd: taaaddddd

once upon a time i went to school here:

something also worth noting is that we were the ligers:
so that part in napoleon dynamite wasn't that funny to me. but that is beside the point. 

anyway.

one night ryan and i were watching the slc auditions and as this happened i said "hey! i'm pretty positive that guy went to my junior high!" then there it was across the screen. 

"tadd gadduang. from west valley city. 25 years old" 
..megan sollis. from west valley city. 24 years old. 
i was correct. he did go to my junior high! 
and this was one of the few times i felt proud to claim wvc haha.

then he made the top twenty! and i felt so so proud. 
then he made the top ten! and i felt even more proud. 

i remember tadd very distinctly from junior high and that he was really awesome even back then. 
now what i can't remember is if we were friends or if i just wanted to be his friend. 
either way i feel good about it. 

and just in case you don't believe me i pulled out my 2001 vhs yearbook:
even back then us ligers knew! of course he got years best for talent.

and this might come as a shocker:
who is that fine looking lady?!?
okay so i just realized that you can't see what i won and i might have to re take a picture of this because i doubt anyone will believe me but it was
best actress.
...
hahahha. can you believe that? 
yes i was in every play slash musical until high school. then i completely stopped and have never looked back. but thank you vjh for the memory and mhs for never knowing this secret of mine. and thank you glasses, braces, awesome short hair, great posture, and that sweet lei for never making me sad that i'm not in the 8th grade anymore.

anyway. so the whole point of this is for everyone in the world (yes. world.) to know that me and tadd go way back, even if he doesn't remember me. and it had to happen today in case he gets voted off, which i hope doesn't happen. 

dear tadd, 
please accept my facebook friend request, mkay? thank you.

my wish for the final four = marco, melanie, tadd, and sasha.

who is with me?!


and i leave you with this. 


happy thursday!
(which really means for us happy bounce back day at lagoon. yessss)

4 comments:

Christine Frandsen said...

remember when you commented that you've only gone downhill since high school? I think that Jr. High pic was your all time high. (But the truth is that I think your quite the beauty and I want your wardrobe).

I'm always telling people I know Davy - pretty much every time he is on the radio. So lucky you can add another claim to fam!

Kelly Jean said...

Da-ha-haaaang. Dang.

gini said...

That is so freaking hilarious! And awesome! AGH!! I LOVE Tad!! But not as much as I love you. Best actress?! Just when I thought I couldn't love you more....

Hayley Jacob said...

All I have to say is congratulations, I know it's been years since you won that award but I still feel like a big congrats is in order