8.15.2011

one saturday we decided to go on a hike

but theeeen we forgot to wake up in time so instead we ran errands.

first up = register kanye and while we wait eat free popcorn, read, and feel patriotic

next: use the gift card to best buy from christmas
(did it with 8 cents to spare!)





then: go to forever and try to find a few things for bear lake time coming up.

these pictures made me realize i haven't lost the
weight i gained in my face from the mission and that made me sad.
anyway, i did a lot of this
(proof we were going to go hiking = cool kicks from 2007)

while he did a lot of this
and then i felt real excited that i actually found things (that were semi) what i was looking for!

one of these days we will plan to go hiking and really do it though.
promise.

5 comments:

Meggara said...

It just makes me sa proud and full of so much joy that I raised you up right!!!! SO PATRIOTIC!!!!! :o)

Jan Sollis said...

And this is what happens when you use my computer and don't log out. People are going to wonder why you commented on your blog. hehe

brynne frei said...

hahaha i so wish you would have been the one that made that comment but mama jan is just as good. hooray for successful shopping trips! love and miss you a lot alot

Jill Taylor said...

love the label "productivity" :-)

Kelly Jean said...

I love that sunglasses collage so much.