8.03.2011

work is slow. i guess i'll blog.


you see, i upload photos while doing other things at my house, then when work is slow and there is nothing else to do, i blog about them. otherwise it would probably never happen because who wants to sit at a computer and blog in the summer?! but since i never write in my journal anymore or scrapbook i'm glad for these slow moments to document my life.

so for the three of you who read this i will list them as to not miss a beat:


oh and these happened earlier this week..

thanks for being my blog friends, whoever you may be.

and thanks to kelly and kelli, my number one commenters, for commenting in advance.


3 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

Haha -- thanks for s.o. (shout out)

I'm the same way -- I upload photos at home, then blog about them at work... if I weren't working, I'd be a horrible blogger. So, in a way, I can say I get paid to blog. Love that you can say that too. :)

kelli said...

Yessss. In true Kelly/i style, here we are again. :) Thank you, indeed.

And just so you know, I did just read all of those posts. But it's way too overwhelming to comment on every one, even though I love it when I get comments on every one of my posts. So sorry. So this is the comment you get. And I will just say that I second Kalie's motion in that I would love to have your life/clothes (minus Grandma business..)/whatever else she said she liked. Because I agreed with every word.

Cheers.

Lauren@ "Happiness is..." said...

Megan.....I am quite positive you have a plethora of readers! You are hilarious in your posts and I love that!